We are please to say after carful monitoring of the updated government guidelines we are able to to resume our 1:1 casting tuition session. We shall then monitor our new working procedures, to ensure that both the clients and instructors feel safe and are happy. We will then look to restart our 1:1 guiding session and then the tuition days after that. Please find the new working protocol for lessons below, if you have any quires about the procedures or would like to book a lesson please call the lodge on 01788 812018.
Protocol for 1:1 Tuition Covid-19 Procedure.
- The instructor is to carry a bottle of hand sanitizer with him during the duration of the lesson which the client is to use prior to starting at the end of the season. It will also be available for any time during the session should either the instructor or the participant feel the need to use it.
- The instructor and participant are not to share equipment. There will be 2 rods set up one for the client to use and one for the instructor to demonstrate with.
- The Instructor and client are to social distance 2m where possible but can be 1m (as long as PPE Face mask, face covering is in place to mitigate the risk,) as per the new guidelines from July 4th.
- The kit will be fully wiped down with disinfectant after use, and allowed to dry before repacking the kit away.
- Life Jackets worn while carrying out the session on the pontoon will be disinfected after use inline with our Covid-19 procedure.
- If the participant or instructor has any COVID symptoms lesson will be cancelled, and it will be rebooked at a later date.
Look forward to see you all soon.
Tight lines Tom Bird
Guiding/Tuition & Draycote Manager