Our Guides work at our fisheries and are therefore the ideal guide to take you out on our waters.
Foremark guides Lee Henfrey
Thornton guides Lee Henfrey, Ifor Jones
Our guides offer 4hr & 8hr guided sessions
Book one of our guides to:
- Improve your knowledge of a fishery
- Learn the skills required to be a successful bank angler
- Learn skills required to enhance your boat fishing experience
- Enhance your skill fishing dries, buzzer & nymphs
- Understand the advantages of sinking lines & how to fish them
- Our England capped guides are ideal to improve our skill level on the competition circuit
- Enjoy the most relaxed days fishing possible which are guides do all the hard work, tying knots, locating fish, positioning the boat for perfect presentation and even providing a deli lunch*
- Fly fishing for Pike at Eyebrook
- Opportunity to try the latest SAGE, Redington, Vision Rods with RIO fly lines & leaders
We provide hot and cold drinks on all our guided sessions.
*Deli type lunch provided out on the water during an 8hr guided session
All our guides work at our fisheries to ensure that the ‘client’ get the most from your day. This means that the entirety of the guided session is spent caring to the client’s needs and wishes while solely focusing on guiding, meaning that none of our guides see the session as a fishing trip and in fact do not even take a personal rod out with them unless specifically asked by the client.
Tom Bird is our tuition & guiding manager contact Tom for advice
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 01788 812018